Child support enforcement remedies vary based on the circumstances of each case. To find out how we can assist you call (855)897-8776. Child Support Resources can help you enforce your court ordered child support in a number of ways:
- Place a child support lien on the obligor’s real and personal assets, including bank accounts, retirement accounts, real estate (except Texas homestead), vehicles, computer equipment, etc.
- Initiate income withholding for any place of employment and for the self employed
- File court action to secure a child support judgment, which is enforceable against all property
- When the children are younger than 20, request contempt of court, which can include jail time
- Request suspension of Texas driver’s and occupational licenses
- Work with the Attorney General to secure passport suspension and income tax refunds
Call (855) 897-8776 to start collecting your support today!